TWOFOLD Building Projects is a leading, Sutherland Shire based, residential builder.
About the role
The successful candidate will be a part of an administration team reporting to the Managing Director. Based in our Taren Point showroom and working 20 hours per week, the team member will have flexibility in working days/times, with a blend of days in the office and at home an preferred.
Hourly rate – $30 per hour (plus superannuation)
- Reconciling transactions and bank accounts.
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Accounts receivable invoicing and reconciling
- Setup of vendors and clients within project management system
- Weekly payroll and superannuation processing
- Assist in preparation of monthly and end of year reports
- General administrative duties and assisting other team members when necessary
About you, Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualification in Bookkeeping or Accounting
- Knowledge of Accounting Software – Xero preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication and organisation
- Permanent residents or citizens of Australia only
This position is available now! If you think you have the skills and experience for the above role please send through a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.